Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A new treatment method for diabetes !

Most people with diabetes will likely have wound that takes an eternity to heal. This is a common problems for people with diabetes.
But a new study this week revealed that new treatment methods could be on the horizon.
German researchers made a discovery that involves the role of insulin metabolism at the site of a wound, and now aim to develop drugs that activate insulin metabolism, which would increase the speed and efficiency of wound healing.
It is particularly important for people with diabetes to monitor foot wounds, which can lead to complications such as foot ulcers if not properly treated.
Foot ulcers, which can be caused by cuts, grazes and blisters, can affect up to 1 in 10 with the condition. If you have diabetes, foot care should be made a key part of your everyday routine. Foot ulcers are a leading cause of amputation which is why it is important to check your feet for any signs of damage and notify your doctor if there is.
If you have a wound on another part of your body that is taking a long time to heal or showing signs of infection, be sure to see your doctor
Earlier this year a naw treatment called maggot debridement therapy was found to have benefits for wound healing, while a study investigating the cause of slow wound healing in diabetes reported that the presence of fungi within wounds can be associated with longer healing times.
 Also keeping good control of blood glucose levels can reduce the risk of slow healing wounds.

1 comment:

  1. Glory be the Name of the( LORD JESUS)
    My name is Vivian Damian from UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN. I want to thank the Almighty GOD for using a herbalist man Dr ogedegbe to cure my lungs cancer with his herbal medicine.
    i have been sicking of Lungs cancer for the past three years,going for different kind of hospital to cure my Lungs cancer, I Always take treatment giving to me in the Hospital still yet no cure.Am a christian that always believe in God that one day He we surely hear my prayer.On a faithful day i was searching on the internet how to get cure from lungs cancer, i got a testimony from David Clara telling everyone about Dr ogedegbe herbal medicine that cured her sister breast cancer and capable to cure any deadly diseases, i was scared because the doctor is from Nigeria, i contacted Clara David about my problem that am facing for some years now she encourage me and tell me to contact Dr ogedegbe that his a great herbalist that God has sent to her each and everyone of us.I have to give him a try, i contacted him and tell him my problem that am facing and he told me what to do which i did and also send him money for shipping the Herbs medicine to me true EMS delivery .i receive the herbs from the EMS office. i use it as Dr ogedegbe instructed me too.
    After some days of drinking the herbs medicine i feel changes in me the pain was no more,i went to hospital to see the result that the Doctor give me, the Doctor was surprise the Lungs cancer was no more am really happy now that the (LORD JESUS) has finally hear my prayer .
    i went back to Dr ogedegbe and info him about the miracle he has done in my Life i could never forget .
    My beloved brothers and sister if anyone of you or your relative is having problem that could not solve from the hospital please contact Dr ogedegbe and save a soul
    Via mail Or whats app Him dr.ogedegbeherbalhome@gmail.com +2348101572895 you can mail me if you need more information viviandamian90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete